Small Japanese prestige high cast iron teapot, CHÛSHIN KÔBÔ MARUTSUTSU, blue
|Height||9.5 cm (14 with the handle)|
japanese high prestige teapot, CHÛSHIN KÔBÔ MARUTSUTSU, blue, made in Japan
Cast iron keeps heat longer than other materials without spreading to the handle. All lovers say it, a cast iron container is the best material to prepare and brew tea.
HOW TO USE YOUR TEAPOT PROPERLY
1. before using your teapot for the first time :
- thoroughly rinse the teapot with hot water
- while the pot is still warm,dry the teapot inside and out with a dry cloth
- then leave the teapot so the inside is well aired
2. when using your teapot always note the following :
- never heat over a naked flame
- when using a hotplate,keep at a low temperature
- never use in a microwave oven
- do not use any washing-up product to clean the teapot,use clean water ONLY
- do not leave any tea or water in the pot and dry thoroughly after each time you use it
- always wipe the outside with a dry cloth while the pot is still warm
- avoid contact with salt or oil
- never suddenly cool the teapot when it is still warm
- the inside of the teapot is glazed,so choose kitchen utensils that do not scratch the glaze.
By doing so you will be assured years of enjoyment from this teapot.