Box of 5 Japanese cotton...
|origin of the product||made in Japan|
Japanese Manekineko cat, NATSU NO HANA, summer flower, made in Japan
In Japanese gestures, the position of the raised arm with the lowered hand invites the interlocutor to come, the higher the leg is held, the more powerful the effects would be.
• The raised right leg facilitates money and luck
• The left paw favors the reception and the customer-shop relationship
• The two legs together protect the house or establishment
Color also matters:
• Black: Black is associated with protection.
• Gold or yellow: Gold is associated with wealth.
• Green or Blue: It is associated with academic and university success.